- In this session a individual will learn the basics of glassblowing. You will have the opportunity to pick your custom colors and do coloring techniques to individualize your piece of art. Your personal instructor will teach you equipment and tool techniques to make a positive memorable experience.
- Make your celebration a memorable time. If you have a group of 6 or more, we offer the introduction class to a group. This includes your own personal party room and patio. Bring food and beverages to kick off any birthday, anniversary, or group of any kind. A great time will be had by all. A non-refundable deposit of $100 is required.
- If you have already done the introduction class you can have a private lesson with our experienced instructor in three hour blocks. Students will gather, shape, pick up color and make orbs, glasses, vases whatever you can imagine.
- GLASSBLOWING 1
- In this class, you will reexamine the basics learned in our introduction class, but taken one step forward. Gaffing, blocking, jacking and marvering will be done by you this time, but taught in with a course book and hands-on experience. This class consists of two 8 hour days done in a small group of 4. After this class, you are able to rent the studio at a special rate.
- GLASSBLOWING 2
- This advanced class you will learn how to punt up to your vessel to create drinking glasses and vases. You will also learn coloring techniques and also the use of optic molds. This class also comes with a course book and consists of two 8 hour days